Wednesday 6 September 2017

T14's thoughts on the production


In the production I was the god of the storms and wind. On my face there was face paint. On the t shirt, there were zig zags and swirls. I was dancing and grooving. I stayed for the finale. I was super duper excited to go on the stage. I wondered how I would glow in the dark. I saw lights shining in my eyes. I heard talking all around the hall.
By Ella



At the production I was a sea creature leader. My mum and dad and granny came to watch me. My brother was a soldier. They watched him too. I felt proud of myself when we went on stage. My face was painted silver because I was a dolphin. When it was time for the finale we sang the Kiwi Kids song and danced to it. I wonder when the next time we perform will be fun.




I felt excited because there were a lot of people on the seats. My best part was when the Matariki stars skipped across the stage. I liked 'Reach for the Stars' at the end. At the finale I had two buddies. I saw people glowing in the lights during Reach for the Stars. I wondered if there was going to be another production.







I was in the production. I was at the beach. I had to say some words in the production. I was happy because I saw my dad. I liked the bonfire. By Caitlin

I felt excited in the production because my nana and granddad came. I liked talking in front of the audience.

By Xavier

I was a kite flyer. I was happy my mum was there. I heard people clapping.
By Andi

I felt super excited because I liked dancing. I liked being a super star.
By wade



I felt nervous because my mum, dad, gran and granddad came. I am in the Matariki feast. My buddy was Reese. I had face paint on. It was a butterfly. I liked it. I saw a ukulele. I heard music. I wondered when the next one will be. I had props. It was a basket wrapped up in steel.

By Eva


In the production my favourite part is 'Reach for the Stars' and the finale. I was happy to see my family in the audience. It was so fun.
By Mariel





I was so excited when I had my face painted and I liked being a butterfly and sharing with a friend.

I felt happy it was fun. I was the Matariki stars. I got face paint on. I was a seahorse and I got a pink face.







In the production I was the god of the sea. On my T-shirt were swirls and wiggly lines. On my face were pink eye brows and swirls. I saw lots of patterns. I liked the finale. I felt excited. I heard music. I wondered if I would see my mum and dad and brother and Ruth and grandpa.
By Juliet.
When I had my face painted my face felt itchy. My T shirt glowed in the dark . When I heard the end of the show I heard music.

By Romeo.




I felt excited. I like waiting to hear the show.
By Jason


I was happy because my parents came to see the show and I was Tawhirimatea. My face was yellow and white. I heard clapping.
By Denver

I felt happy watching the Indian part that’s because there was my favourite song.
By Veer

I felt happy.
I heard the music. I like going on the stage. I saw my mum. It was really fun.
By Leafaye.

I felt the face paint itch when I was getting it on. I felt super excited because my nana and granddad were there. I wondered what the other people were going to do. I heard people taking photos of us. My shirt was glowing because it had fluoro paint on it. On the first time, I felt embarrassed. I wanted to sing Kiwi kids on my first time so I sang it on the second time.


I liked dancing on the stage. I felt so, so, so excited. I saw more than a hundred people. I wondered how many people were there.  By Imogen

I liked dancing on the stage. My grandma and granddad came to watch me. By Mikayla

I liked the production. It was lots of fun with the dancing.

By Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to get comments about our work so please leave a comment and remember to tell us who you are e.g. Duncan's Dad, Lauren's Nana etc.