Thursday 21 September 2017

Cross country reflections

I felt a bit nervous but I got over it. I liked going under the parachute and I liked jumping over the hula hoops. By Harrison
 All of it was fun except for when I fell on the steps by the slide. I felt happy because I was 6th place. By Shannon

 I felt happy in the cross country. I was crawling, running and going under things. Running down the hill was the best. By Leo

 I felt nervous because there were lots of people watching Ti Kouka and Whio. I liked going over and under the red bars the best. I did not like walking on the wooden sides of the big kids playground. I got upset when the cross country finished. My mum and dad came to watch me and I was puffed. By Alyssa




 I felt scared at the start. My favourite bit in the race was running under the parachute. My least favourite was the jumping. The point of the cross country is taking your time. By Reese


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to get comments about our work so please leave a comment and remember to tell us who you are e.g. Duncan's Dad, Lauren's Nana etc.