Monday 7 August 2017

More eggxciting experiments...




We put an egg in a cup with vinegar and we put an egg in water. By Mikayla




I saw bubbles on the egg in vinegar. I saw it floating in the cup. I saw big bubbles floating to the top. By Ella
I saw lots of bubbles on the egg with vinegar. The egg was going up. By Rebecca

I saw the bubbles help the egg to float. By Imogen


















The egg shell in the vinegar dissolved. By Xavier









The egg has been in vinegar for a week.  The egg is bouncy like a balloon. By Luke 
We noticed the egg doesn't have a shell now and it is bigger than the egg in water. The membrane is still holding the yolk and egg white.

We wondered why the egg is bigger?












No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to get comments about our work so please leave a comment and remember to tell us who you are e.g. Duncan's Dad, Lauren's Nana etc.