Friday 28 July 2017

A West African Performance

On Monday we went to the hall to see some visitors. Their names were Jennifer, Robert and Bismark. Their music was so good my eyes almost popped out. 
By Luke 




 This morning we had some performers at school. They sang. Their song was beautiful it made my heart melt. 
By Sienna 


 The visitors from Ghana made a lot of noise and it made my heart go fast. It freaked me out but no-one knew I was freaked out. 
By Ella 

The African people did the drums. It was loud but fun. I smiled at the African people. I said thank you. 
By Imogen




It was a little bit difficult playing the drum because the drum was hard. It was tiring because I had to move my hands really fast. I felt happy because I really wanted to play the drums. I liked the singing and dancing to.
By Veer

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to get comments about our work so please leave a comment and remember to tell us who you are e.g. Duncan's Dad, Lauren's Nana etc.