Friday 5 May 2017

Ti Kouka's Hairdressing Salon

I washed Autumn's hair. Then I dried her hair with my hair drier. By Jada
The blue cape kept falling off me and they had to take my hair out. Mrs Townsend helped me put my hair back into pigtails. I liked getting my hair done. by Autumn.
I dyed peoples hair. We washed their hair then we put the dye in. I liked being a hairdresser. By Sienna

I did Mrs O'Callaghan's hair. I washed it . I dried it and put sparkles in it. You need to make sure you get enough money from the customers. By Tuihana


I was the person who wrote down the names on the board of the people that came to the hairdressers. I told the hairdressers who the people were. I did the appointments and the times that the people came in. Then the people came at that time. By Ollie

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to get comments about our work so please leave a comment and remember to tell us who you are e.g. Duncan's Dad, Lauren's Nana etc.